About G-Rank (eAnswer Network (I) Private Limited
G-Rank is a digital marketing partner an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, established in 2010, is a leading digital marketing company. We strategize and deliver pertinent digital marketing campaigns that add value to the client`s bottom line. We are a proud holder of Google certified partnership since 2011. Ever since its inception, G-Rank has always focused on building an ecosystem to offer end to end digital marketing solutions to clients across India.
We specialize in (Google ads) paid marketing, search engine optimization (SEO),social media marketing & marketing automation solutions. We help our clients to harness the right digital marketing strategy to amplify their brand awareness and lead generation. Our cutting-edge digital strategists dive deep to gain a deeper understanding of our client's brand, industry, and competition. Our strategic, data-driven, and creative approach towards digital marketing has enabled us to deliver 100% results every time.
About the internship
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to create amazing user experiences by designing the logo, ad and web banners, and brochure and also responsible for website template designing.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
2. Conceptualize original website/graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
3. Create an innovative website template, ad/web banners, logos, and brochures, etc.
4. Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
5. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
Note: Need to complete your designing course in any institute.
Adobe PhotoshopCorelDRAWAdobe IllustratorAdobe After Effects
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Aug'20 and 11th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web/graphic design
2. They should also have superior user interface design skills
3. The successful candidate will be able to translate high- level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts
5 days a week Job offer
Number of openings