Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
Careers with Optum.
- BE / MCA or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2.5 - 4 years of experience in DevOps Tools and Technologies (Production Support and Development)
- Working knowledge on ReactJS, NodeJS, GraphQL, ELK, Python, Open Shift, PostMan and GitHub
- Proficient in SQL Scripting, Database stored procedures, functions etc
- Experience in any Ticketing tool like Service Now or JIRA etc
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to work in different rotational shifts including India Night Shift
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Job Keywords: I O Engineering Analyst, Engineering Analyst, Analyst, I O Solutions Engineer, I O Analyst, Reactjs, Nodejs, Graphql, ELK, Python, Open Shift, Postman, Github, SQL Scripting, Ticketing Tool, Service Now, JIRA, Devops Tools, Hyderabad, TG