TeamLease is looking for Inside Sales Executives to be a part of the Non-Field Sales Force( Inside Sales). We are looking for a proven Inside sales executives who have a flavor for selling on phone & email. This role will is responsible for directly contributing to the Sales revenue of the inside sales department.
● Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales online or by phone. Utilizes email campaigns, inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales
● To close deals and meet monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Sales revenue and associate additions
● Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling, mailers, internet search like- linkedin, Fundoo, Indiamart etc.
● Initiate contact with decision makers and influencers within organizations and HR Outsourcing agencies for building relationships, identifying new opportunities and selling company product.
● Create qualified leads and pipeline that drives sales quota / achieve monthly, quarterly revenue and margin targets
● Discuss and convey the advantages of the product & solution offering
● Meet and exceed all monthly and annual sales quotas.
● Qualify and answer questions regarding the Product, solution and services
● Log Lead generation / managements activity and contacts in sales system or CRM
● Develop a database of prospective client companies in Specified location & across various sectors.
○ Responsible for identifying, scheduling and monitoring leads to prospect, qualify, develop, and document potential sales opportunities
○ Track daily, weekly and monthly activity metrics of the team to ensure that the team is spending their time on the highest value add actions at all times
○ Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline funnel building targets and new account acquisition targets
○ Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM. Perform data quality checks routinely.
○ Collaborate with Sales and Marketing functions on key initiatives including demand generation programs and customer acquisition strategies
● Study and analyze lead behavior and suggest improvements to sales process including creation/tuning of sales materials and call scripts
Reports to: Sr.Manager Inside Sales
External Relationships: NA
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Work Experience: Minimum of 2- 3 years of marketing experience
Industry Experience:Marcomm Function of a Large MNC IT company or Tier-1 or 2 Indian IT/ITES company and/or IT Product Company and/or Professional Services Company
Work Requirements: Travel nationally as required
Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Should have worked with at least one CRM software for planning and recording sales activities.
● Outstanding ability to forecast, set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity
● Should have actively worked to implement process improvements, performance metrics
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
● Self-starter, goal-oriented and sales savvy
● Ability Organize and prioritize workflow
● Ability to adhere/respond to established time frames and schedules
● Ability to Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment
● Must possess good communication skills
● Must have good planning and organisational skills
● Strong understanding of sales cycle
● Strong secondary/internet research skills
● Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments
● Ability and a keen desire to provide well-executed deliverables in support of the company’s business strategy.
● Exceptional selling skills and prospecting skills
● Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills in English
● Interactive one-to-one marketing or sales background, particularly in the SaaS space
● Pitching and Positioning a product
● Objection Handling (negotiation)
● Quick thinker with ability to multi-task
● Customer-focused and self-starter
● Constant learner with high availability and response
● Positive attitude and attentive to detail
● Flexible and adaptive to changing technologies, and work environment