ADVERTISEMENT NO. TCF/02/02/ APPRENTICESHIP/ADVT-11/2020
1. Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentices
2. No of Post: 100
3. Qualification : Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
4. Previous Training : Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
5. Payment of Stipend to Apprentices: The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
6. Designated Trades: Fitter, Electrician, Welder [Gas & Electric], Turner/Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV, Carpenter, Plumber, Data Entry Operator (DEO).
7. Eligible ITI Trades: Fitter, Electrician, Welder [Gas & Electric], Turner/Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV, Carpenter, Plumber, ITI (Office Assistant, COPA).
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 20.01.2021. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.