Essential Job Functions
• Good experience in JAVA 8, Spring boot 2, REST API, Spring Data JPA, Spring Boot Integration Test cases, Mockito, and power Mockito along with, Design patterns and best practices on Microservice Architecture
• Experience with J2EE patterns, development best practices, and iterative methodologies (RUP, XP, FDD).
• Prior experience in using products/frameworks for web development such as Spring, Microservices, Angular, AJAX, EJBs; ORMs, and parsing tools such as Hibernate, Castor, and JAXB.
• Good to Have: React JS, Typescript, Bootstrap CSS, Spring Batch
• Good Knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL
• Experience using UML standard design artifacts such as class models and sequence diagrams.
• Experience in testing own code and ensuring code quality meets organizational & project standards
• Able to work independently on routine assignments, such as maintaining and modifying existing application programs.
• Good experience in Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM).
• Must be client-facing, self-starter, flexible, independent, and self-motivator.
• Good & Effective communication skills both written and oral