Austere Systems is a product development and service provider, company that delivers technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our various clients across continents. We have extended our wings from our main business to IT support, IT helpdesk, and staffing and consulting. Austere Systems offers development, support & automated software testing and quality assurance solutions that deliver tangible benefits across a wide range of IT and application environments.
Austere Systems has its presence in India & USA and its clients across the globe education doctor: we have successfully developed product name education doctor for schools/college which is a cloud-based user-friendly application that covers all aspects of school & colleges in India.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on the Java platform.
Note: Candidate must be comfortable working from the office.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Aug'20 and 28th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Candidate must be disciplined and must be looking for some serious opportunity where he/she can grow