Applications are invited in the Proforma given from the eligible officers through proper channel for filling up the Joint Commissioner in the Office of the Competent Authority and Administrator (SAFEMA & NDPSA),Mumbai on deputation basis
1. Post Name: Joint Commissioner (Group 'A' Gazetted)
2. Scale of pay: 15,600 - 39,100 + G.P. Rs. 7,600 (Pre-revised)
3. Eligibility Criteria: Officers under Central Government:
(i) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of pay Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay RS.6600, pay Level - 11 (7th CPC) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(iii) possessing 10 years' experience in enforcement of regulatory laws or investigation of offences and collection of intelligence relating thereto.
4. Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years.
5. F. No. A -12026/13/2020-CA Cell
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application