The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Lead – Procure to Pay (P2P),you are responsible for invoice processing, vendor master management, Query resolution, indexing and Invoice reconciliation.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you are challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing
- Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately and timely
- Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices and be a part of Compliance to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- You will have to handle manual and automatic payment requests
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals
- Manage queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails
- Adhere to client SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in invoice and vendor management along with resolving queries, and reconciliation of Invoices
- Proven work knowledge to manage payment reporting and reconciliation activities.
- Willingness to perform duties in varying shifts
About Business Unit
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion. Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.