JOB DESCRIPTION – Legal Assistant - Attaching
The purpose of this job description is to document the desired skills, characteristics, experience and education of candidates for this role. It also documents the context in which this role is to be performed in relation to the company and what kind of work will be performed.
Purpose of the Role
To play an active role in helping the team outperform targets and ensure that all SLA’s are met.
Senior Legal Assistant – Legal Associate as per performance
1. Attaching of legal documentation received through post and fax emails, as per agreed timelines.
2. Validating and transferring data to online systems
3. To keep up to date with changes in work methodology, including IT skills
4. To be aware of and comply with the requirements of the firms quality procedures
5. To be aware of and follow the Firms policies and procedures ensuring consistency of approach
This profile will require good analytical and interpretation skills.
Key Performance Indicators
1. To ensure that all SLA’s are met both at an individual and team level
2. To be update with all policy changes and up-gradation
None on a regular basis.
Hours of Work
45 hours weekly (Monday-Friday). A shift of 9 hours between 11:00 and 22:00 India time as per process requirement. Should be flexible in terms of working hours as per process requirement.
Excellent skills in identification and differentiation of documents
Good/quick keyboard skills
Prior experience in a similar role
Average Communication Skills
Basic computer knowledge
12 +3 years of education in any stream.
● Attention to detail
● Unwavering positive attitude
● Proactive in nature and willing to learn
We are looking for a person who enjoys his/her work, is self supervised and willing to continue with us for a long time