We are looking to hire a skilled Maintenance Engineer to install and maintain industrial equipment for our clients. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to install new equipment, conduct routine maintenance, and troubleshoot equipment faults on site. You may also be required to remove old equipment and train staff on equipment operating procedures.Responsibilities
- Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call outs.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
Experience:0 to 4years
Salary: 10k to 20k