Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Orchestration Developer you will be involved in to design, develop and deliver automated, secure and compliant managed/unmanaged environment for clients based on different offering in the hybrid multi-cloud platforms, including Cloud on cloud, IBM Cloud, OCI, AWS, GCI, Microsoft Azure, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and deliver automated, secure and compliant managed/unmanaged environment for clients based on different offering in the hybrid multi-cloud platforms, including Cloud on cloud, IBM Cloud, OCI, AWS, GCI, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Provisioning automation from client on-boarding, network automation and compute build automation for different environment thru centralized service
- Make sure the builds delivered as per design and offering standard and registered with corresponding managed tools, CMDB, etc with no manual intervention.
- Expected to provide solutions for cloud / virtualization network and compute automation workflow
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in IT industry
- Proficient in Programming languages like Java and GO
- Expertise in popular virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, Openstack, Power, NSX) and micro services architecture
- Solid understanding in build automation frameworks - Bash, PowerShell, Chef, Ansible
- API development and integration
- Container environment like Kue
- Understanding of Hybrid cloud environment
- Able to work with SQL and no-sql Dbs – mysql, mongo, etc.
- Good scripting and API development skills.
- knowledge in Security concepts (CIS, ITCS104, PCI, Nessus)
- Expertise in cloud infrastructure automation tools (Terraform)
- In-depth knowledge in container platforms (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of problem and change management tools
- Awareness of ITIL processes and procedures