Post Production coordinator
Job ID: 991339 | ASSPL - Maharashtra
· Candidate will have to work different teams across APV.
· Candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
· Candidate will have to create PO for vendors.
· Updating post application.
· Basic experience with delivery of assets to studio.
· Basic experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production.
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
· Willingness to learn, be flexible and adapt to new work conditions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· 5+ years’ experience in a studio / digital media environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Organized and with great attention to detail.
· Ability to handle a fast paced environment.
· Team player.