Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing
2. Draft an appropriate service level agreement to properly evaluate the performance of suppliers, and report on this on a regular basis.
3. Work with internal stakeholders (teachers or operations staff) to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
4. Responsible for order placement timing, supply / demand alignment, material replenishment and supplier performance
5. Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance, according to an appropriate Service Level Agreement, on a continuous basis
6. Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets
7. Develop sourcing strategies
8. Cost saving budgeting and targeting
9. Set and plan how to achieve supplier accreditation and service level management