Greetings from Adecco!
We have a great opportunity for our Fortune client (MNC) and looking forward for an immediate joiner.
We have Virtual Walk-In Drive for only RF L2 Requirement-24th Sep 2020
Role RF(Radio Frequency Engineer)(Planning & Optimization)
Job Location-Both Gurgaon/Bangalore
Total Experience- 10-15 Years of experience
Relevant Experience- Same
Huawei experience 4-5 Years of experience (Ex-Huawei is preferred)
Notice Period- Immediate Joiners/within 30 Days
Candidate should have good communication skills and good attitude.
Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in RF Planning and Optimization activities.
- Knowledge on Huawei Planning tools like PRS, U2020, UNET, OMSTAR and SMARTRNO is a must.
- Knowledge on Planning Process like predication, Module tuning, ASP/ACP Planning.
- Radio Planning and Optimization of a GSM/WCDMA/LTE (2G/3G/4G) network to trouble shoot and improve KPIs.
- Familiar with Swap process, merge related activities.
- Knowledge and Practice of Post Processing tool (TEMS Discovery, Actix, GENEX Assistant or equivalent.)
- Knowledge and Practice of Planning tool (Atoll, Asset, MapInfo or equivalent.)
Multivendor Experience is
Skill & Knowledge:
- Defining and Monitoring KPIs reports on network
- Good understanding For GSM/UMTS/LTE/VOLTE KPI optimization and Improvement, need understand Huawei Parameter and KPI Formula.
- Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections.
- Cell and neighbor parameters data fill for new sites and carrier upgrades
- Understanding the Call Flow with Post Processing Skill and Layer 3 Analysis.
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Planning & Optimization will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
- Having good project management skills.
Education criteria - BE or B.TECH in ECE/EEE/TC