Achieve Sales Goal:
· Overall responsible for achievement of Sales Goal for the allotted territory. Both in terms of quantity & quality.
· Confer with State Manager in defining annual business plan for the Sales & Marketing function based on the defined marketing strategies.
· Translate the annual sales plan into quarterly and monthly operational plans and develop, on a regional scale, sales targets and volume goals for each product/brand.
· Finalize sales target for each market & distributor within his territory.
· Regularly monitor all orders given by distributors, take action to ensure budget achievement.
· Actively track sales movement of competitors products and marketing activities and communicate exception scenarios to regional manager
Cash Collection and Credit Authorization
· Propose credit ceilings for distributors.
· Ensures timely collection all customers and take action in case of default/late payment/cheque bounces
Manages Customer complaints and sales returns
· Manages customer complaints and ensures issue resolution
· In case of sales return, analyses reasons for return, informs C&F agent to make a sales return order, receives goods back at C&F, inspects goods and documents reason for return
· Discusses & provided sales forecast to the State Manager
· Prepare MIS for actual results to forecast monthly/quarterly
· Provides information on competitor activities to State Manager