Key responsibilities include:
- Grow lubricant business in the assigned regions by applying various sales techniques with
- Sales forecasting & planning on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Achieving high dealer/customer satisfaction with timely supply of material by coordinating with
supply chain & customer operations, resolving customer issues.
- Driving marketing activations in respective regions along with dealers & OEMs, monitoring
aftermarket penetration for lubes.
- Training for dealer/distributor staff on CVP, value selling etc
- Develop new opportunities with key customers in the region by working along with dealer/OEM
- Payment collection and follow-up.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all support functions- Supply chain,
customer operations, marketing, technical & finance.
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Sales volume and growth
- Customer Satisfaction – Net Promoter Score
- # of marketing activations, # of engagement activities conducted
- Forecast accuracy
- Engineering graduate/MBA with 2-6 years exp in Sales /Marketing, preferably in manufacturing
- Skills – Selling and negotiation, channel management, applying customer value proposition,
managing customer experience