Job Description – Sales Support
Position: Sales Support
Reporting To: Branch Head
Experience: 2 – 5 years
With this role, you will get the opportunity to represent & be part one of the most diverse teams at
SBIMF! You will be responsible for end to end activities pertaining to Sales, Operations & Client Servicing
We are looking for candidates who work with the highest degree of professionalism & ethics to ensure
transparency, quality & consistency in service.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Visit potential clients to drive sales. This will include regular visits to SBI Branches/IFAs/NDs &
Individuals in your location.
• Be well versed with our products & schemes to be able to provide required information to our
clients across channels.
• Solving scheme related queries of SBI channels, NDs & IFAs.
• Provide information related to our Mutual Fund schemes to walk in customer in branches.
• Maintain & Provide monthly / quarterly sales MIS to IFAs / NDs
• Support Relationship Managers during sales campaign, group presentations etc.
Additional Requirements for the Role:
• You must have a graduation degree along with your NISM VA Certification.
• You must be well versed with knowledge regarding Mutual Fund Industry & Schemes.
• Strong Communication Skills & Selling Skills.
• Experience in dealing with diverse set of clients.