· Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support business functions and meet project objectives, and company goals
· Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
· Communicate with project lead, and implement the solution as per the design.
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet company requirements and goals successfully
· Design the solution that is scalable to match the company’s future strategies.
· Interact directly with end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances or external applications through Webservices.
· Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
· Onsite coordination during US time zone depending on the need.
Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, sales and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
Required Skills :
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science
· Minimum work experience: 4 years of software development and 3 years of Salesforce application development
· Hands on experience in Apex/Visualforce programing.
· Hands on experience in salesforce integration with other Apps or third party custom applications.
· Self-motivated and creative
· Salesforce Developer/Advance Developer Certification
· Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces