TeamLease is looking for a Senior Manager to lead Non Field Sales Force (Inside Sales). We are looking for a proven Inside sales manager and strategist who is creative, collaborative, and has a passion for Inside Sales. This role will is responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and lead generation process with a clear Sales target and Lead-Gen target as measurable goal. The Inside Sales is a critical capability in line with our strategy, and therefore this role needs demonstrated success in similar roles.
The Inside Sales Senior Manager is responsible for leading a team of 5 -7 Inside sales executives, including all aspects of running the organization - hiring, training and coaching, day-to-day work allocation, performance management, reporting sales metrics, and managing the sales administration process.
● Build a solid inside sales/ lead generation team that exceeds sales goals
● Meet inside sales targets for meeting revenue and associate headcounts
● End-to-end closure of leads through the inside sales team
● Ensure that the sales pipelines remains full with qualified leads & prospects
● Monitor Inside sales executives productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals
● Evaluate and improve inside sales and sales administration processes
● Provide coaching for existing for existing account executives and training for new reps
● Schedule and lead sales heads meetings for close coordination and target achievement
● Work with sales and marketing leadership /team to translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline, and revenue.
● Work with the content, design and digital team to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, etc.
● Design, Develop and Deliver marketing campaigns/interventions, communication and programs for Top-100 Clients, Must-win Deals, Competitive Bids, and Client Win-back program
● Develop and Deliver Account-based Marketing solutions/program for Top-100 clients. Develop tailored marketing plans for the targeted client companies, taking an account ownership approach to guide strategy and build individualized plans for each
● Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues and drive continual improvement in sales revenue results.
● Establish goals, plans and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives
● Track, measure and report on the performance against agreed-upon metrics, working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the execution unfolds.
● Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment.
● Manage Success Metrics, Budgets and MIS/Reporting for these activities
● Hire, train and manage the professional development of an Inside Sales team, which consists of individuals who conduct sales via phones or the Internet
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Familiarity with sales process and SPIN selling methodology
● Strong work ethic and leading sales team by example
● Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Understanding and ability to apply integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills to demand marketing
● Understanding of marketing metrics and funnel analytics to optimize existing campaigns as well as advise team on best strategies to drive closures
● Detail-oriented, self-directed team player with a positive attitude.
● Project management skills
● Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
● Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
● Strong oral and written communications skills in English
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
● Ability to think out of the box
● Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
● Strong team handling skills
● Ability Organize and prioritize workflow
● Ability to adhere/respond to established time frames and schedules
● Ability to Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment
● Ability and a keen desire to provide well-executed deliverable s in support of the company’s business strategy.
Reports to: AGM - Demand Marketing & Alternate Channels
Supervises: Supervise a team of 5 - 7 Inside sales executives
External Relationships: Vendors, suppliers, agencies
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 - 8 years of marketing experience
Industry Experience:Marcomm Function of a Large MNC IT company or Tier-1 or 2 Indian IT/ITES company and/or IT Product Company and/or Professional Services Company
Work Requirements: Travel nationally as required
Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English