Reports to: - Chief General Technician
Job Overview: Ownership of vehicle’s refurb quality. Responsible for correct part replacement and TAT of the same.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Accountable for vehicle’s refurb quality.
· Judgement of correct part replacement.
· Responsible for assurance on the work done.
· ITI (minimum)
· 8 years in OEM
· Senior Technician
· Work Ethics
· L2/Step3/Diagnosis Technician/Special Diagnostics/RT3 (preferred training)
· L1/Step2/Pro Technician/Advance/RT2 (minimum training)
Workshop Manpower Requirement: - 1+1+1
· 1 candidate from G1 (Maruti, Tata, Mahindra, Ford, Fiat),General Service
· 1 candidate from G3 (Volkswagen, Skoda) Air-Fuel System, Exhaust System, Cooling System
· 1 candidate from G4 (Hyundai, Kia) Drivetrain Expert (Clutch, Axle, Transmission, Differential)