Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring procurement of necessary office supplies for the functioning of the office.
- Managing the attendance and leave record data for all the staff members of IITKDF.
- Supporting the office by managing the travel bookings of IITKDF staff members.
- Provide Assistance to the CEO in the management of his calendar, meetings, and travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed National / International University / Institute.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar profile.
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written).
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Base Location: Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- As and when required, across the country for project monitoring and execution as well as for coordination with geographically distributed teams.