We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Responsible for the Network High Level design from Solution Team during the engagement handover
Interact with customer and collect network requirement specifications and propose Low level design document
Drive network device Implementation and commissioning
Prepare built hand over document to the customer (IBM Internal Team) and provide operational training
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10+ years with core networking experience for atleast 8+ years in enterprise client network
- Experience in routing & switching skills with Data Centre Infrastructure implementation
- Proven expertise to manage Cisco ACI implementation
- Proficient in building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies like DNS, DHCP, NTP, IPAM, Load Balancers, servers
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting, installing and configuring load balancing technologies
About Business Unit
- Certifications: Relevant Certifications like CCIE (R&S) , CCNA ,CCNP
- Ability to ensure that all the data pertaining to the company and its clients is safeguarded against unauthorized or illegal use by implementing various methodologies against those who violate the security rules and regulations
- Proficient to maintain the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the information and to maintain its authenticity, control and utility of the relevant data
- Experience in supporting all the necessary procedures related to security approval, accreditation, certification, etc.
- In-depth knowledge to implement a realistic approach during the certification schedule and process
- Hands-on experience to ensure compliance with vulnerability and mitigation procedures and to establish and install security fixes at regular intervals
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.