As a Social Media Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
Use social media marketing tools
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram...etc.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages, and blog content, or social media messages. (Manage and oversee social media content).
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- You will be responsible for the planning and organization of art fairs, exhibitions, trade shows, and other events on behalf of a gallery or art institution.
- Hire, train & manage others in the team (Interns)
- Provide constructive feedback.