ROLE: Social Media Marketing
START DATE: Immediately
DURATION: 6 Months
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
2. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
3. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a -social- way while cultivating leads and sales
4. Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
5. Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
6. Oversee design (ie: Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
7. Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
Skill(s) required: Social Media Marketing, Creative Writing and English Proficiency (Spoken)
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Certificate and Letter of recommendation
Number of openings: 2