The Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) Infrastructure Services team is focused on standardizing and optimizing infrastructure across CIB and to ensure that new technologies are adopted in support of application strategies.
In order to deliver against these objectives there is a requirement for an integrated software solution to manage the end to end lifecycle of infrastructure including inventory management, delivery, operations, finance and billing. As such there is a need for an experienced global team of data scientists and technologists, focused on developing and deploying analytical solutions in support of the objective
As a member of our Infrastructure Services team we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets, Develop automated reporting and execution capabilities leveraging micros-services & API's within the organization
• Collaborate with product managers, end users, developers, and other stakeholders to integrate data discoveries and processes into operational capabilities
• Understand the various systems/toolsets/Data & articulate findings clearly and concisely leveraging clear and compelling data visualizations
• Rapid Application Development and the ability to quickly create proof of concepts
• Assist with Integration development of existing applications to further develop capabilities
• Develop ETL data transactions to assist with data enrichment and application feature/functionality
• Understanding of architecture and design across systems
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline.
• 5+ year's relevant experience in a Software development and good understanding of the infrastructure components and tools.
• Mastery in at least two or more software languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery.
• Adept in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains
• Good understanding of UI development experience
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Advanced -level implementation skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and Spring boot
• Strong knowledge in Oracle, MS SQL and RDBMS database concepts.
• Experience with distributed computing environments (including YARN, Spark and Hadoop) and cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services/AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
• Experience working in Java-based tool Tomcat.
• Technically fluent in programming languages, including Java, Python, Perl, etc.
• Knowledge of database design / concepts and file management techniques.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills.