TITLE: Sr Brand Manager
DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Sales
REPORTS TO: Head Digital marketing -Consumer Division
dynamically manage all aspects of Bioderma brand building and awareness, both
internally and externally.
Effectively communicate and promote through advertising and
promotion, programs, outreach and education. Drive brand growth through such
activities and create a Demand/experience for relevant customers.
1. Develop, maintain, implement and execute a comprehensive
brand management plan both from brand building and awareness perspective.
2. Develop and maintain guidelines, systems and tools to
ensure strong brand consistency across multiple platforms
3. Ensure consistency
of all advertising, promotions and communication across platforms.
4. Manage selection, ordering and distribution of
informational and promotional materials.
5. Maintain branding and communications components of the
6. Work with Operations Managers to deliver as per brand
goals and timelines
7. Develop and build strategic relationships and partner
with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
8. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns,
gain insight and assess against goals with respect to ROI.
9. Competitor and customer insights analysis
10.Worked on Digital 360 degree communication and
1. Develop and manage brand P&L
2. Review financial performance reports, monitor
deviations from budget, and take corrective action as necessary following
Key attributes of
Sr Brand Manager
· Brand awareness - a clear understanding of
brands and the marketing mix
· Experience of digital marketing at strategic and
hands on operational level
· Determination and perseverance
· Relationship management skills
· A strong focus on results
· A high degree of business acumen
· Demonstrable experience in marketing together
with the potential and attitude required to learn
· Comfortable working with numbers, making sense
of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
and witty communication
1.Fulltime MBA from B school ,marketing specialization
2.Minimum 7yrs experience from FMCG/Lifestyle/Apparels