· To Maximize sales opportunities by division & company through selling of new or existing product program to new or existing customer.
· Identify & communicate to District Manager regarding territory business status i.e. new business trends & achievable sales forecast.
· Participate aggressively in the implementation of new value added product & program.
· Retain/penetrate & grow existing accounts with a goal to meet/exceed sales objective.
· Gain new business through focused & targeted prospecting
· Perform a thorough review of each clients premises relative to Ecolab services provided, discuss with contact person regarding any issue, question or concern.
· Perform any required electrical mechanical or plumbing repairs. Carry out preventive maintenance to ensure durability of Ecolab system.
· Perform installation of new or replace equipment’s & other Ecolab systems. Ensure that the same adjust to particular operating parameter
· Plan & execute an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
· To Train customers staff on use of Ecolab system & product to ensure maximum utilization of systems & product.
· Conduct inventory level of product & advise customer on the same.
· Complete customer service report on each call that is merchandisable & signed.
· Complete & mail daily recaps each day, with an emphasis on next days work plan.
· Keep up to date & informed on all new products, equipments, policies & procedure as they involve & affect the territory.
· Control & maintain company assets in accordance with Divisional standards with the understanding of it financial implication or profitability.
· Assist management in acquiring market & competitive information