Agriculture Skill Council of India (ASCI) is a Section 8 Not for profit concern working under the aegis of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). ASCI works towards capacity building by bridging gaps and upgrading skills of farmers, wage workers, self-employed & extension workers engaged in organized/unorganized segments of agriculture & allied sectors.
ASCI is contributing to nation-building through skill development in agriculture especially at the times when country's agriculture is experiencing stagnant growth, the exodus of quality manpower to other sectors, changing climate with increased variability in production parameters and transformations in international agriculture markets that are especially too much subsidized challenging the competitiveness of Indian agriculture. ASCI has taken upon itself the responsibility of transforming Indian agriculture through developing the skills of the country's manpower in emerging areas of agriculture.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include supporting the development/revision of qualification packs and model curriculum in the Agri and allied sectors.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Sep'20 and 6th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. 1. Graduate in veterinary science/Fisheries/Animal Science/Dairy Technology, preference would be given to postgraduates
2. 2. Work experience in the Agri-allied domain would be an added advantage
3. 3. Good communication & interpersonal skills
4. 4. Good at English grammar & writing skills
5. 5. Adept in MS-word, MS-excel
6. 6. Should be a quick learner and able to meet deadlines