We are seeking an experienced Word press developer with minimum 6+
years of experience. She/he will be responsible for
the creation and maintenance of In-house & international clients’ website of
The developer will be responsible
for both back-end and front-end development, including creating Word Press
themes and plug-in. This position requires a combination of programming skills
element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The
candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly
· Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques,
cross-browser compatibility and Responsive web design.
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into
working HTML pages
· Good knowledge on UX/UI Design Principles.
· Ability to handle UI and Design issues with little/no assistance.
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop,
resize, slicing psd or jpeg, converting images to icons or perform small
adjustments on an image.