Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Feb'21 and 15th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
2. Should have experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
3. Should have experience designing and developing responsive design websites
4. Should be comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
5. Should have the ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
6. Should have the ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
7. Should have knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
8. Should have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
9. Should have a strong understanding of PHP back-end development
The working days are Monday to Saturday.