business development manager focus is to help the Operations and key
stakeholders drive the capture strategy, partner strategy, planning, and
team operations for pursuit of large deals at Infochola. The Business
Development Manager will be a key and strategic partner across the
business, become a trusted advisor and business partner to the broader
Industry team operating at highest levels of the company.
be responsible for attracting new clients in Singapore/India as well as
managing current partnerships with companies. As a Business Development
Manager, your primary focus will be sales orientated but you must be
able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following:
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Microsoft 365
- Dynamic 365 CRM
- Data Centre Migration
role will require a large amount of responsibility and seniority to be
able to drive the business forward. You must be highly ambitious and
have a competitive nature, as the company is wanting to expand and get
new clients on board.
- A keen
understanding of outsourcing, virtualization, cloud and data center as
well as the associated business drivers is key, your success will be our
success, and will be supported in achieving our joint goals.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
a high-performing sales team to expand strategic customer relationships
to drive larger impact for the customer selling services and solutions
that grow consumption of Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS and Dynamics 365
the B2B sales strategy, handling the entire sales cycle from lead
generation to closure, to meet the monthly sales target.
to recognize, analyze, and act on go to market approaches, joint value
propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
with internal Solution Teams, Partners & Microsoft Account &
Technical Teams to develop the final solution and provide Services &
- Work closely with Account Management team
to develop and deliver Technical presentations for customers and provide
basic Pre-Sales Support to ensure sales in a professional and effective
- Follow up with potential customers, via phone and email, assist with queries and steer through the sales pipeline.
- Ensure highest and continuously improving levels of vendor and partner satisfaction.
- Own planning, execution and optimization of all digital marketing activities.
- Build a foundation for long term Revenue and Usage/Consumption growth from customers.
- Proven work experience in Business development, sales or relevant role in Azure/Public Cloud scenarios
- Experience in customer acquiring and relationship management in Azure/Public Cloud scenarios
to drive Azure based discussion with client hence profound knowledge of
Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, ASR, Azure Storage and Backup, DR, Office 365,
Microsoft Dynamics, DC Migration to cloud
- Microsoft MCP qualified is preferable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM)
- Able to work within tight guidelines and conform to strict SLA’s
- Should have knowledge of Data Centre Infrastructure