GISFY helps you make decisions based on geographical information. Unlike any other type of information handling tool, GISFY can understand the concept of location.
GISFY has taken off in a big way over the past two decades. Moving from the realms of academic research, the technology was first harnessed to the needs of large, information-hungry organizations such as local authorities, environmental agencies, emergency services, and utility providers. We build GIS solutions for web, mobile, and desktop.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include scheduling an appointment and selling SaaS-based products to the NGOs.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Sep'20 and 6th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.