Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology.
We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday
With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realise this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.About The Role
The Platform Operations team is ultimately helping to drive more holistic solutions in order to maximize the efficiency and balance of the marketplace. We are looking for a City Platform Operations Associate who will support our business by combining data insights and local market intelligence to optimize commercial settings, while also contributing to the product development process through maintaining an on-going dialogue with our city operations teams. You will need to wear many hats, work smart and iterate quickly.
- Lead the ongoing review and implementation of commercial optimization processes (e.g. pricing, supply incentives, etc.) for designated cities
- Contribute to the continuous refinement of market monitoring and management process to ensure market intelligence is captured accurately and efficiently
- Identify and evaluate needs from city and country operations teams to drive the product roadmap
- Support operations teams on their needs related to platform configurations
- Collaborate with other functional departments to ensure business and team objectives are met
- 2 years of experience in operations or a similar analytical role; relevant experience in a high growth start-up environment preferred
- Proven track record of effective project and stakeholder management
- Previous experience working with, analyzing, and presenting findings from large data sets
- Ability to work effectively with cross-cultural and other functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent proficiency in written and spoken English