Digital Content Communications OfficerGL Management Services
0 to 3 Years Salary not disclosed DiplomaRead More...
, PG Diploma
, 12th Pass (HSE)
Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 2 Months ago
POSITION(S) VACANT: Digital Content and Communications Officer, Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy, New Delhi
For more information about the organisation, please visit www.aeee.in/
- Incorporated in 2008, the Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is an industry led, membership based Indian non-profit organisation, that drives energy efficiency markets and policies in India.
- AEEE is the only organisation in India that works on creating awareness about energy efficiency as a resource. The organization aims to transform India into a global leader in energy efficiency, by reducing the country's energy intensity. AEEE is working towards making India a globally competitive and environmentally sustainable economy and one of the most attractive markets for companies, with the best available energy-efficient technologies. The organization also provides a convening platform for Government and Industry to engage in a constructive dialogue to design and implement effective and impactful policies.
- Over the years, major foundations, as well as bilateral and multilateral agencies, have helped AEEE grow, as well as undertake projects in the area of energy efficiency policy advocacy and business enablement, with emphasis on knowledge products and the creation of more effective and credible platforms.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Manager - Marketing, Communications & PR, AEEE, the Digital Content and Communications Officer (DCCO) shall be responsible for executing the communication team's content amplification strategy for digital media, driving brand awareness through engagement across social and other media, apart from managing the organisation's website content and design.
- The position holder shall also be responsible for editing newsletters, developing communication material and other collateral for various events and providing support in writing, editing and copy-editing to the leadership and program teams.
Social Media: (40%)
Website Content Management: (30%)
- Drive project and brand awareness through content and engagement across social and other media assets
- Design and implement campaigns of varying scope on social channels (e.g. product launches, rebranding, awareness campaigns, contests, etc.)
- Curate social media analytics on a weekly basis, to help launch organic and paid campaigns based on analytic mapping. Spot social media trends relevant to AEEE's work in energy efficiency, both globally and in India, with a view to aligning curated news article sharing posts, developments, member, business and policy efforts
- Share outcomes of AEEE's social listening and conversations on online communities and platforms to leverage brand awareness, thought leadership and lead generation
- Draft social media toolkits with standardized keywords, hashtags and mentions, for sustained engagement
- Execute the communication team's digital marketing and content amplification strategy
- Collaborate with agencies and in-house teams to drive projects around demand generation, brand awareness, website traffic, webinar registrations, product launches, partnership activities, employer branding, recruitment and more
- Run campaigns and tests to look for optimization opportunities across audiences
Editorial & Communications: (20%)
- Ensure AEEE's website and microsites are updated
- Draft and perform quality control checks on all new and revised content
- Check for length, language, flow, spelling and grammar and collate content as required
- Cross-promote content, templates and designs on digital media
- Contribute to web projects such as site launches, site redesigns, site retirements, user experience improvements, content planning and migration, map and interactive content development, etc.
- Manage photo selection, such as cropping, resizing, and compressing
- Work with the technical team to curate keywords for SEO and SEM optimization.
Event Communications: (10%)
- Provide writing, editing and copy-editing support to the leadership and program teams, helping with the production of compelling written and visual communications
- Assist the CPM Manager to serve as liaison between communications and program staff, for developing program-related communications and promote project amplification milestones
- Edit the AEEE newsletter and project newsletters, two-pagers, four-pagers and other collaterals
- Support drafting, quality control, standardization and timely dissemination of AEEE collaterals
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND applicant must be a graduate/ post-graduate in Communication, Marketing, PR, or related field. Graduates in other disciplines with extensive relevant experience, shall also be considered.
- Develop communications materials and collaterals related to small and large-scale events, including branding, website, messaging, talking points, PowerPoint slides, and print materials;
- Support the development and dissemination of press releases, articles and blogs, as well as the drafting of op-eds;
- Ensure that all AEEE events comply with brand guidelines, working closely with project teams and external vendors for the same.
Skills And Competencies
- At least three to five years of experience in Social Media and more than five years of experience in Communications
- Applicants should have expertise in Social Media Marketing, Digital Content Strategy and Social Media Optimization
- Ability to drive brand awareness through social media campaigns
- Ability to curate content and communications materials for various channels and platforms
- Proficiency in Digital Media analytics tools like Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to prioritize work and perform under tight timelines
- Highly motivated individual with an excellent attitude, and ability to address and complete multiple tasks and activities concurrently
- Well organized, meticulous with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment and get things done.
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
LOCATION: New Delhi
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
GL Management Services
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
GL Management Services recruiting Digital Content Communications Officer Experienced(0 to 3 Years) candidates candidates nearby Delhi,.GL Management Services vacancies for Digital Content Communications Officer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
GL Management Services Company recruits a lot of Experienced(0 to 3 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Diploma
, PG Diploma
, 12th Pass (HSE)
are selected to full fill the vacancies in HR
job field. The candidates nearby Delhi, can apply for Digital Content Communications Officer position in GL Management Services. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the GL Management Services recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of HR
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of GL Management Services and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of GL Management Services and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in GL Management Services and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities