- An HR trainee in the field has to work hard towards ensuring that all office functions are carried out smoothly by maintaining the relationship between employees and employers.
- They also have to assist with developing and implementing various procedures.
• Support of departmental representatives in HR questions
• Coordination of applicants, conduction of job interviews and preparation of following steps
• Introduction of new staff into their work environment
• Support in the handling of the employees’ payment
• Conducting research about best practices and current salaries on the respective market
• Assistance in the employee evaluation and processing of employees’ issues
• Maintaining a healthy communication system towards the
• Maintaining a healthy communication system towards the employees
• Degree in business, human resource management, psychology or any other related field
• First practical experience advantageous
• Ability to communicate effectively with people throughout the organization
• Strong interpersonal and listening
• Motivation to constantly learn and develop their own knowledge and skills
• Self-assured manner, also towards people in rather high positions