As a Fund Accounting Operations Recon Specialist, he/she
Completes operational balancing and reconciliations and identification of breaks
- Completes operational balancing and reconciliations and identification of breaks
- Investigation of breaks to source them to the correct resolver groups
- Matching of breaks
- Monitors the aged breaks queue and drive closure
- Performs routine inquiries and research
- Regular and adhoc reporting
- Coordinates with internal business partners and processing hubs
- Feeds and data validation including data upload activities
- Set-up/closure of accounts in the Reconciliations Tool
- Assists with systems testing or enhancements
- Participates in various projects/activities as assignedJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.