Team Member Market Development-Birla Centurion Worli, Mumbai
1. To drive and own the MH (Mission Happiness Platform - A customer centricity initiative) in copper business
2. Set up processes in businesses , develop business capability and regularize the same
3. Monitor, Co-ordinate among Cross Functional stake holders and execute the task as per the SOP.
4. Develop business case for change through initial data mining and customer understanding.
5. To conduct online and off line huddle at zone and plant level with respective stake holders
6. To draw strategic consumer insights by analysing the continuous data getting captured by the Mission Happiness programme.
7. Present as report and MIS in a comprehensive manner to the Business & Senior Management
8. Cross-functional interaction and allow Business CFTs to listen to Customer feedback and decide the further course of action
9. Update, track and monitor the MH portal and develop the required upgradations
10.Close co-ordination with Call Centre, software and other vendors
11.Monitor and ensure timely closure of Actions ( both individual and structural in nature)
12.Visit selected customers for priming and to understand the issue captured as VOC
13. Manage day-to-day basis interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
14. Engage third party agencies and involve in the process to completes MH Top down study
15. Ensure successful implementation of MH linked Reward and Recognition program.
Qualifications: B. Tech / B.E. (Mechanical)