Job ID: 938834 | ADCI HYD 16 SEZ
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experiences.
· Expertise in Excel, VBA , SQL (basic,) and Ms Access (Basic)
· Excellent planning, time and project management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
· Strong data mining skills, and experience working with Production Environment Metrics such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, Overtime and FTE)
· Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between Associates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
· Understanding of workforce management programs
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Solid Workforce management or Business Analyst experience
· Statistical analysis experience using a statistical software package, such as JMP or Minitab. Should provide analysis support on project and new initiatives.
· Advanced analytical skills and Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes.
· High attention to detail and ability to deep dive Identify root causes of variances; further execute solutions once identified
· Ability to provide sound advice and effective communication with stakeholders, should have interest and ability to work on cross-departmental process-improvement initiatives and projects.
· Process optimization and project management orientation
· Demonstrated experience presenting to and working with senior management