We are hiring for one of the fastest growing startups of India, functioning into community and security management of gated societies. Backed by Tiger Global and with presence in 18 cities across India, our client has secured 10000+ societies in India and is looking to go 10X in the next 3-4 years.
This role requires the candidate to be on constant travel to client locations within the city.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to travel within the city
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
- Aggressive selling skills are a must.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree
BenefitsPerformance based incentives