Job Description for
Customer Service at Bright Money
is a Consumer FinTech company based in San Francisco, USA, and Bangalore,
India. It builds consumer digital products that use Artificial Intelligence to
improve how people make personal financial decisions, with their credit cards,
checking accounts and personal savings.
team has a strong background in Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences. The
team was founded by Avi Patchava (former McKinsey, InMobi),Petko Platchkov
(former McKinsey, CommuterClub founder),Varun Modi (former InMobi) and
Alexander Seyfert (former Amazon, Yahoo). Bright has raised funding of $10m
from 28 angel investors (incl. Naveen Tewari and Kunal Shah) between San
Francisco and Bangalore, and 3 Venture Capitalist funds: Sequoia, Falcon Edge
and Oakhouse partners.
Service role at Bright is to support the company with all the Customer
related interaction, Defining processes and procedures to improve service
levels. The right candidate should aim to grow either as a Customer Service
Manager or as an Operations head at Bright in 2-3 years time. While it is an
Individual contributor role at this point. It will be a managerial role, once we
hire customer service representatives.
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic and
professional attitude toward customers at all times.
● Responding promptly to customer inquiries. In
the lead role, this person will also be responsible to define the Service level and
track the same.
● Communicating with customers through various
channels. Where possible create templates to be more effective.
● Acknowledging and resolving customer
● Complete understanding of products inside and
out with the ability to train the juniors.
● Keeping records of customer interactions,
comments, and complaints.
● Communicating and coordinating with colleagues
● Providing feedback on the efficiency of the
customer service process.
● Managing a team of junior customer service
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide
professional customer support.
● Willing to work in Night Shift.
● Hunger to succeed and to thrive in an exciting and
fast-paced early-stage startup environment