PeopleLogic is a young specialist recruitment firm that provides best-in-class, search mode enterprise recruiting services across levels, domains and technologies.
From 2007 PeopleLogic has been transforming careers and helping organizations discover talent, through our “Talent Discovery” and “Talent transformation” brand of services.
People logic is looking for young talents form B.Tech / MBA / B.SC computer Science / B.C.A.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing potential job seekers to fulfil the hiring requirements of our corporate clients. Some of the key activities that you will be doing are
2. Understanding client requirements and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the client requirement
3. Source candidates using multiple sourcing channels including internal databases, job boards, head-hunting and networking
4. Engage candidates for strategically positioning job opportunities and client organizations
5. Understanding candidates profile to evaluate role fitment (Screening & Shortlisting)
6. Build and strengthen candidate relationships to be able to network and headhunt passive job seekers
7. Manage scheduling and coordination related activities in the entire recruitment process
8. Contribute to other activities including market research & mapping, Post-offer-followup, etc.