0 to 3 Years Salary not disclosed Read More... Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 2 Months ago
The Project Manager position is responsible for managing our customers during all implementation phases of their relationship with Innovapptive. They are accountable for leading customer projects that achieve fast time to value, meet desired success criteria, and deliver business benefits. The Senior Project Manager will proactively identify risks to budget, timeline and quality and independently work to drive mitigation plans to minimize escalations of issues. They will be responsible for driving project governance best practices, owning the relationship with our customers'â˘ project leaders, and presenting project updates to internal and customer executives. The Senior Project manager will also be responsible for ensuring that project surveys return NPS scores measuring customer satisfaction measure 8+ for all projects.Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience And Requirements
- Manage project team, delivery quality, scope and budget for delivery of mobile technology.
- Adhere to Innovapptive methodology and industry standard project management practices to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Provide weekly status reports and full visibility of issues and risks to internal and customer executive management through timely status updates and defined communication channels.
- Proactively Identify and resolve risks and issues with mitigation plans to address
- Maintain project plan, RAID logs, resource plans, timesheets, billable milestones and all required project details in Innovapptive's project management system.
- Financial management and accountability for the project revenue and margin.
- Coordinating with Products & Innovation, escalating and tracking project specific feature requests and defect resolutions necessary for successful project delivery.
- Manage the full lifecycle of multiple mobile software projects.
- Produce timely, high quality deliverables that exceed the expectations of the client.
- Work with the Accounting and contract team to manage financial aspects of Innovapptive projects and execute invoices and payment milestones.
- Coordinate with the customer(s) and functional/technical project manager for end-to-end project delivery, tracking, follow-up and communications.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to project team members to maximize team performance.
- Take personal responsibility for continual process improvement, to deliver solutions faster and more efficiently, working with the PMO and Innovapptive leadership.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings when appropriate.
- Clear and concise presentation of status, tailored for project core team and executive level audience.
- Facilitate and coordinate hand-off from Sales, hand-off to Customer Support, project closure activities, and document lessons learned.
- Collaborate with the PMO office for resource estimations, report generation, utilization and forecasts.
- Administer and document on-boarding and off-boarding of project resources.
- Assist PMO office in drafting SOW's and RFP's.
- Maintain project report data accuracy, collaborating with the PMO office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Recognized formal project management qualification in one of the following:PMPAPMPPrince2P30
- 10+ years of relevant Software Project Management experience with minimum 3+ years of SAP Project Management.
- Must be well versed with Professional Services financial acumen such as revenue, budgets & profitability, etc. and managing internal and external multi-million dollar budgets and projects
- Proven track record of implementing and delivering global, complex end to end projects with strong customer facing skills.
- Proven communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
- Experience in growing revenue through a true customer-centric approach
- SAP Functional Solution experience in modules like PM, MM, FI preferred.
- Experience managing Mobile Software Project Implementations preferred.
- Experience in organizational change management techniques, best practices and implementation is a plus.
What We Offer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborates with all levels including internal and external executives, stakeholders, and associates
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure
- The ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business Excellent organizational skills
- Business acumen, continuous improvement, and result-oriented
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management
- Hands-on Leadership & Ownership
- Strategic Thinking
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Ethical Conduct; Lives and Breathes Core Values
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Learning and development
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Innovapptive recruiting Project Manager Experienced(Fresher) candidates candidates nearby Hyderabad,.Innovapptive vacancies for Project Manager is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Innovapptive Company recruits a lot of Experienced(Fresher) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Any Graduate
, Other Course
are selected to full fill the vacancies in HR
job field. The candidates nearby Hyderabad, can apply for Project Manager position in Innovapptive. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Innovapptive recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of HR
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Innovapptive and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Innovapptive and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Innovapptive and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities