We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Associate to contribute in generating sales & marketing for our company.
An effective Sales & Marketing Associate must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
A day at work:
1. Contributing information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
2. Helping detail, design, and implement marketing plans
3. Setting marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, to implement strategies across multiple channels
4. Answering questions from clients about our service and its benefits
5. Maintaining excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
6. Tracking sales data and working to meet quotas or sales team goals
7. Analyzing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
8. Creating and presenting regular performance reports for managers and executives
9. Helping to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
10. Assigning specific employees to marketing and sales projects
11. Implementing and adhering to company policies and procedures# of Internships available: 5Skill(s) required: Salesforce and English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication)Who can apply:Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Sep'19 and 4th Oct'19
are available for a duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply. Perks: Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum),Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.