Identify and develop business opportunities for Sitara’s unique software products, solutions and services.
Build Sitara’s market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
· Researching and evaluating existent business structure by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end-to end sales solutions and streamlining operations.
· Developing new business relationships generate and negotiate new income for Sitara to an agreed annual target.
· Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
· Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
· Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
Client/Key Account Management:
· Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
· Developing an in-depth understanding of client requirements and translating the same in a tangible manner to the development team.
· Constant audit of developmental activities and client requirements, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Planning and ensuring deliveries are made by the proposed deadline.
· Implementing a complete end-to-end documentation system.
· Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
Management and Research:
· Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
· Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
· Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
· Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
· Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
· Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
· Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
· Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
· Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
· Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone etc.
· Ability to deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features & benefits based on client’s needs and matching with a tailored solution
· Ability to manage and maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations / proposals to meet client’s needs.
Post-Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree
Areas of Expertise: Computer Science /Information Technology
Sitara stepped into the industry in 2008 automating
cooperative societies that drive financial inclusion in the country. We have
been providing effective solutions to the integrated application that spans
across all functional requirements and departments for the educational
institutions and also the societies. Over the years we have built an agile and
efficient processing hub for a reputed International bank’s Cheque processing