SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organizations across the globe. SHL helps our customers win, and we need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact. More at shl.com.About Team
Would you like to work with the team that created 2019 world HR best product? Recognized for its world-class design driven by AI, while meeting the highest psychometric standards on any device.
As a Product Manager
at SHL, you will bring your passion for people insight products to manage and guide the development and evolution of cutting-edge talent assessment products to help global companies attract, recruit, develop and retain world-class talent. You will also have responsibility for your own product(s). Constant collaboration with internal teams, from Engineering to Sales and Marketing to Finance will be second nature to you. Utilizing client and market feedback to scope, design and launch products which positively impact the professional lives of millions around the world will be your mission.Key Accountabilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Support the definition of multi-year product vision and strategy based on a deep understanding of the target market to support the current and future growth of our products.
- Helping set and achieve product level goals.
- Develop a world-class approach to continuously identifying customer, competitor, technology, business model and market trends to discover and validate urgent and pervasive market problems.
- Understand the broader product deliverables to ensure that cross-functional teams are delivering coherent and valuable feature sets for our users.
- Leverage techniques such as personas, stakeholder maps, customer journey maps, customer lifecycle maps, and user story mapping to develop and refine new product concepts.
- Develop product sketches and wireframes as part of product discovery.
- Serve as a champion of the customer experience and partner with UX/Design, Product counterparts and Professional Services to deliver delightful user experiences across all customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with prospects, customers, UX/Design, Data Science, Technology, Sales, Product Marketing, Professional Services, Finance and Legal organizations on product strategy, product positioning, pricing, profitability, sales enablement and go-to-market strategy.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant product management experience
- Extensive experience with agile development
- Experience in the HR market, ideally with psychometric assessments
- A demonstrated history of supporting and leading the delivery of digital products from concept to production
- Experience developing B2B SaaS applications and talent management products
- A passion for data visualization, and ability to transform complex information into compelling and consumable product features is a plus
- Decisive and Action Oriented – A pragmatic decision maker, with the ability to prioritise tasks in the context of business objectives, technology constraints and dependencies; confident without an ego to have both the conviction and willingness to make decisions as well as the confidence to seek collaborative solutions.
- Leadership and coaching – Provides others with direction and meaning but knows how to let people fail safely to encourage learning; empowers others and always gives credit to their team; provides honest and fair feedback around performance where necessary; seeks out development opportunities and coaching for staff; ability to lead by influence as well as direct control in a global organizational structure.
- Persuading and Influencing – Effective in persuading, convincing and negotiating; promotes ideas on behalf of self or others; makes a strong personal impact though honest, robust yet empathic discourse; takes care to manage one’s impression on others.
- Analysing –Takes a data-driven approach to decision making, can quickly break down information, data or problems into root causes and prioritise action and identify opportunities.
- Strategic Thinking – You bring a track record of generating and evangelizing novel but practical ideas. You naturally look beyond current offerings and driving business model innovation across products, services and delivery channels.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations –Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds self accountable for performance, takes ownership, champions efforts with enthusiasm and conviction.
- Adapting and responding to change – Ability to overcome setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved – Is resourceful, creative and innovative in the face of challenges. Turns setbacks into opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking – High energy level, sense of urgency and passion towards driving success of the business. Weighs decisions in terms of growth, profit and loss. Possess and model a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms the vision into a reality Passion for developing great products!