We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Identify qualified leads & Extract relevant data
- Creative initiatives for opening positive dialogue
- Creative initiatives for setting appointments
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Proven work experience of 1+ Year as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role into a SaaS environment preferably
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with a SaaS CRM
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent email marketing skills
- Proven track record for opening positive dialogue
- Proven track record for setting appointments
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Skills & Qualities:
You have to be quick on your feet, excel in having online conversations, master in tools, be great content finders, have a positive outlook that isn’t put down by a bad interaction. Here are some of the key skills :
- Email & Written Skills :Good at email strategies and impeccable writing.
- Prospecting Skills: SDRs should be familiar and a master in the language of sales - What are the buying signals to watch out for? What words to use that makes customers buy? When is the right time to ask the right questions?
- Art of listening : SDRs should actively listen to each conversation with the prospect, interrupting when they need clarification and ask probing questions that allow them to explore the buyer’s mind.
- Product knowledge: should have adequate knowledge about the features, benefits, and weaknesses of your product before creating effective pitches and connecting customer’s needs to your solution.
- Time Management : Ability to optimize time improves sales productivity and creates an environment for high performance. This soft skill coupled with a CRM Software and other technologies deliver significant ROI for any business.
- Communication Skills :Good at building rapport and starting a conversation over phone and email. Effective communication also helps prevent objections by providing clarity into how your solution can solve business problems.