Business development (Business Development Executive)
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
•Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practise leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
•Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
•Present an image that mirrors that of the client. Client Retention
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
•Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.