1) Follow up the assigned leads from the marketing department and create business opportunity from new and existing customer accounts
2) Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
3) It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
4) Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
5) Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss company’s products would meet their requirements.
6) Arrange meetings and product demo with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
7) Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives on behalf of the organization to reach a favourable agreement for both.
8) Must totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
9) Maintain all the business data in company ERP from leads to sales conversion.
10) They need to generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales