We are Hiring !!
People who are interested to build a career in Event Management Industry and passionate about the same here is a golden opportunity to all of you.
We are currently seeking a successful, enthusiastic Event Planner to manage and produce events from conception through to completion. The ideal candidate will be committed to providing outstanding customer service and organizing unique, memorable events that are of the highest quality. S/he should be passionate about hospitality, detail-oriented, and highly creative. This role also requires excellent leadership skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities while overseeing the big picture. If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Event Planner Duties and Responsibilities
· Familiarity with all stages of planning, design, and production of events
· Ability to successfully managing all elements within time limits and on budget.
· Liaise with event sponsors and clients to accurately identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ability to conduct market research, gather information, research vendors, and negotiate contracts.
· Excellent communication skills, providing feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
· Commitment to innovation; eagerness to share ideas on how to improve services provided and event quality.
· Strong market research skills; identifying event opportunities and generating interest.
· Management and oversight skills to manage facilities and all event details including decor, catering, entertainment, guest lists, transportation, venue preparation, special guest requirements, all necessary equipment, promotional and marketing materials, etc.
· Commitment to compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations at all times.
· Team management skills to clearly articulate staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
· Cooperative attitude and willingness to collaborate with other teams, such as marketing and PR, to promote and publicize events.
· Positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
· Proactive approach to handling any challenges that might arise and the ability to quickly troubleshoot any problems that should arise on the event day.
· Desire for continued improvement, exemplified by conducting pre- and post-event evaluations and reporting on outcomes.
Work Location:- Bangalore
Work Experience:- 0-2 years.