What are we looking for?
We’re looking for really cool Business Development Candidate, who's interested in making impact across manufacturing/3d-printing, and is mission-focused, passionate, and above all else, looking for a deeper impact on people’s lives through their work.
What is exciting about the job?
This job might be the most important role that you have might come across recently.
You will be taking the front seat to challenges regarding sales, marketing, operations, allowing you to experience 360-degree hands-on experience within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Duties of this Position:
• Interference with Day to day company operations
• Procurement and delivery assurance to customers
• Manage 3D Printers and Orders
• Forging and managing new partnerships, events and PR
• Highly energetic
• Great communication skills in English
• Responsible, organized and strong follow-up attitude
• Ability to work individually and in a team.
• Innovative thinker and problem solver.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum one year of Business Development.
• Experience in Operations and Email Writing
• Having a Degree is optional, Fluent in English and Energetic Attitude is must
• Candidates with experience of making good presentations, pitches are preferred.
What we will do for you:
• Autonomous Power to make high-level decisions about the company
• Personal development in strategy & product planning
• Handsomely reward you for sales, marketing with foreign vacations, financial rewards, and gifts
• Expose you to our other companies across Advertising, Marketing, Affiliates, Smart Homes besides manufacturing for further skill development
• Food, drinks, holidays, travel across the country for work, in-depth experience with the manufacturing industry
-Flexible Work Hours